- It is a great way to keep up-to-date and provide input.
- You can view comments and input that other customers are providing and respond with your own views.
- You can view and participate at times that are convenient for you.
- Sign up to the site by clicking on the 'Sign In' button and selecting ‘Register’
- Choose a screen name and a password. Any comments you make will be identified by the screen name you choose.
- Provide your email address, name, and postal code.
- Please indicate whether you are a Residential or Commercial Halton Hills Hydro customer
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address
- Return to the main page and click the 'Sign In' button
- It helps us ensure that the people providing input are our customers.
- It helps to keep the conversation open to as many individuals as possible.
- It allows us to keep you up to date on the progress of our plan.
Why is Halton Hills Hydro using an online public engagement platform?
Traditionally, public engagement has relied on telephone surveys or public meetings which are often at inconvenient times for many people. Halton Hills Hydro is seeking input from as many customers as possible as we develop our future plans.
By using an online public engagement platform, Halton Hills Hydro is hoping to provide many more residents and businesses with an opportunity engage with us and to bring ideas forward.
We are hoping that this platform will create a dialogue with our customers about what is important to them as we develop our 5 year plan.
What are the benefits of an online public engagement platform?
How do I provide input?
Check out our Help Shape Our Future project page to participate in surveys, ideas, or quick polls or to ask questions. Help Shape Our Future
Note: in order to provide input for most options you need register.
How do I Register?
Note: your comments will appear under your username and you can comment anonymously through a username of your choice.
Why do I need to sign up to this site to provide input?
We ask you to sign up for the online platform because.
Can I use this site anonymously?
Yes, you can use this website anonymously. Even when you register and post comments, your anonymity is protected because you are identified by your chosen screen name.
Bang the Table Pty Ltd hosts this website on behalf of Halton Hills Hydro and will not reveal the identities of account holders to Halton Hills Hydro. Any communication will always come to you through the platform so your email address is not shared.
What happens to my input?
Is my privacy protected?
Your privacy is protected and Halton Hills Hydro will only use your email address to contact you with updates and to invite you to participate in consultations. Your email address will not be distributed to any third party or used for any other purpose.
Who can I contact about Have Your Say – Halton Hills Hydro?
If you have any questions about our customer engagement process, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have specific questions about our distribution system planning process, we encourage you to post them under the questions tab so that the question and response can be shared. Questions
If you prefer that your question not be shared with others, please e-mail: email@example.com
How is the site moderated?
All discussion forums, guest books and questions and answers are moderated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for inappropriate language, comments that disrespect other participants and for comments that are off topic. Moderators will guide off topic discussions back on track.
All moderation is carried out by Bang the Table for Halton Hills Hydro. Moderators do not edit or alter any comments and will only remove comments deemed to be significantly off topic, offensive or malicious, in which case they are removed from the site immediately and the person who posted the comment is advised by email. Please refer to the moderation and etiquette guidelines.
Will there be other ways to participate?
Halton Hills Hydro may choose to host a public meeting about this consultation. If so, it will be posted on this site. Be sure to Subscribe to receive updates.
You can also engage with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #HaveYourSayHHH. Find us on Facebook(External link) and Instagram(External link) and Twitter(External link) or visit our Website(External link).